Stairs To The Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stairs To The Heaven

2.4.X~World of Warcraft~Scripted Stuff~New Malls~New Custom Town~Custom Bosses~Great Community~Join now!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application Template

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bcvo
GameMaster
GameMaster
bcvo

GM Application Template Empty
PostSubject: GM Application Template   GM Application Template Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:22 am

If you think you have what it takes, make a new topic and use this tempale. If you do not use this tempale, your application will be Ignored. And do NOT reply with ur application at this topic. Go to forum - welcome then Post your GM application here - Post it there

1. What is your main in-game name? :

1. Where do you live? :

2. Do you know LUA or C++? If so, what is it? :

3. Have you played Retail WoW and if so, for how long? :

4. How long have you played on Stairstoheaven WoW server? :

5. Can you handle a large crowd? And how ? :

6.What can you do that would benefit the server? :

7. How much time each day do you spend on Stairstoheaven WoW in-game or on the forums? :

8. What are your normal playing time(s)? :

9. Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster? :

10. Tell us a little about yourself :

Your Sincerly - STH WoW

Last edited by bcvo on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Equillbrium
Stairs To Heaven Admin
Stairs To Heaven Admin
Equillbrium

PostSubject: Re: GM Application Template   GM Application Template Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:23 am

Thanks for it mate Smile
+Rep.
Back to top Go down
fonda
Slave
Slave

PostSubject: gm application   GM Application Template Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:19 am

1. What is your main in-game name? :
deathwolf

1. Where do you live? :melbourne

2. Do you know LUA or C++? If so, what is it? :i now its just some scripting languages

3. Have you played Retail WoW and if so, for how long? :yes i have played retail wow 2 70s

4. How long have you played on Stairstoheaven WoW server? :im new on the server but i have being playing private server for a long time

5. Can you handle a large crowd? And how ? :yes i can handle a large crowed cause i like helping people

6.What can you do that would benefit the server? :i can give new ideas and whatever the server needs help on ill well try help out as much as i can

7. How much time each day do you spend on Stairstoheaven WoW in-game or on the forums? :if i was gm i whould spend more then 5hours on it on holidays a holl day

8. What are your normal playing time(s)? :9 in the mornning till like 10 at night maby 9 till 12 depends

9. Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster? :yes i have not a very big server whith tones of people but i have been gm before

10. Tell us a little about yourself :i am 15 i like sport and i like to play on wow Smile
Back to top Go down
bcvo
GameMaster
GameMaster
bcvo

PostSubject: Deathwolf   GM Application Template Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:24 am

Deathwolf, please delete your application and post it on - Post your GM application here , or else it will get ignored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application Template   GM Application Template Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application Template
Page 1 of 1