Stairs To The Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stairs To The Heaven

2.4.X~World of Warcraft~Scripted Stuff~New Malls~New Custom Town~Custom Bosses~Great Community~Join now!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Experienced GMs!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Equillbrium
Stairs To Heaven Admin
Stairs To Heaven Admin
Equillbrium

Looking for Experienced GMs! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Experienced GMs!   Looking for Experienced GMs! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:25 am

Look at Bcvo's GM Template: http://stairstotheheaven.heavenforum.org/welcome-f1/gm-application-template-t23.htm

We are currently looking for some Experienced GMs for our server!
If you want to be a GM, you'll need some experience or you can't join the GM Group!!
Also you can make your own GM Application on this Post/Thread/Topic, and show what you can do Very Happy!

~Equillbrium

REMEMBER TO: VOTE FOR OUR SERVER EVERY 12 HOURS Very Happy!

P.S: We wont look at Retarded or/and Newbie GM Applications like: "Give me GM now, plz", they will not be accepted.

Last edited by Equillbrium on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bcvo
GameMaster
GameMaster
bcvo

PostSubject: GM application   Looking for Experienced GMs! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:47 am

1. What is your main in-game name? :

- Xaratus

1. Where do you live? :

- Norway

2. Do you know LUA or C++? :

- C++ - is a general-purpose programming language. C++ is regarded as a middle-level language, as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features.
LUA - is language is a lightweight, reflective, imperative and procedural language, designed as a scripting language with extensible semantics as a primary goal. The name means moon at portuguese.

3. Have you played Retail WoW and if so, for how long? :

- Yes I've played Retail WoW. I've played for about 2 years now, and have 2 lvl 70's with full Vengefull.

4. How long have you played on Stairstoheaven WoW server? :

- Just began. But will play alot Smile

5. Can you handle a large crowd? :

I can handle a crowd good, Can be many but i can handle it anyway . If they want anything, like HEY CAN I HAVE THAT . AND THAT AND THAT? I would .gmon and .allowhisper <playername> and talk with them one by one.

6.What can you do that would benefit the server? :

I can help people with getting known the server and enjoy their time there. I will also help making new NPC, New areas and help other GMs if they need help. I will make events and new OB's if you want too

7. How much time each day do you spend on Stairstoheaven WoW in-game or on the forums? :

4-6 Hours In Game. And 1-2 Hours at forum.

8. What are your normal playing time(s)? :

14.00 - 20.00

9. Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster? :

- Yes I've . Ive been GM on 2 different servers.

10. Tell us a little about yourself :

I am a 17 years old. Male, and mature. I've played private servers for about 7 month so i know how to fix bugs and help people. I am very good at helping peoples and love it. I have gotten a good social life , and i play football and tabletennis in my spare time And my name IRL is Kevin .

Extra info : If you choose me as GM , I'll make sure every1 have a great playing time.
Back to top Go down
Donton
Slave
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Experienced GMs!   Looking for Experienced GMs! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:15 am

I am wanting to become one of ur GM i have been playing WoW from the start. I know how to act with others and i know how to lead ppl Very Happy
i would hope that u would lit me become ur GM Exclamation

~ I Need to know your experience.. Please make a GM APPLICATION. From <Admin>Equillbrium
Back to top Go down
litsaki
Slave
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Experienced GMs!   Looking for Experienced GMs! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:55 am

hello i wonna be gm plz if i can i have experience in wow i have one player in wow name lilyna mage and i wonna be gm i was be gm like 6 time in other gm server if you wont sent me email plz i was be happy if you make me gm tnx a lot that you hear me :)and plz i can be very good gm.

~ Please make a GM Application, instead of begging me for GM.. I need to know your experience! From <Admin>Equillbrium,
Back to top Go down
bcvo
GameMaster
GameMaster
bcvo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Experienced GMs!   Looking for Experienced GMs! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:28 am

Donton and litsaki please look at the GM Tempale, fill it out and post it on the topic - Reply your GM Application here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Experienced GMs!   Looking for Experienced GMs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Experienced GMs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stairs To The Heaven :: STAIRS TO HEAVEN :: Welcome-
Jump to: